Thursday 10 April 2014

Evaluation Question 3




  1. 3. What have you learned from your audience feedback?
 


Analysis of my Feedback: First and Second Drafts:
Getting audience feedback for my first and second drafts were helpful to know where to improve, a big point of improvement was my narrative of my music video between my first and second drafts my audience was unclear about why the female character slit her wrists or why the couple fell out. 
The narrative had to be improved. 
Draft 2: Youtube link : http://youtu.be/C0tvwMPqiBA
Analysis of my Feedback: Final Draft: 
Final Draft: YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8izhrBOtJI&feature=youtu.be

From my audience feedback the people i chose where of the age of my specific target audience of students ranging from '17-21'. And i chose a range of people with a variety of preferred music ranging from Chart music to jazz.
All feedback's thought the genre of my piece was Indie/Pop or Alternative Rock which fulfills my purpose of connoting my genre of Alternative Rock. All understood the narrative which is about relationships, emotions and self-harming. And all agree my ancillary texts match my music video as the use of shots chosen match the shots in my music video. Although adjustments would be to add the characters onto the ancillary texts. Or add a performance to the music video.
All positive feedback which state the lyrics match the video i created - which i am pleased about.

My audience feedback from questionnaires:

Feedback 1:
Name: Georgina Beaulah



Feedback 2: 
Name: Jenny
Feedback 3: 
Name: Liam Dale
Feedback 4:
Name: Ellie Horner
 
Audience Feedback Sheet for my Final Draft:

These questions I have created to get an indication  from the audience to see if they understand my music video, referencing to the narrative as I know this is a questionable area.
 

From analysing my audience feedback I conclude that my ancillary texts match my promo music video by how I have used photos taken from the wood scene in my music video to produce my ancillary texts. And there is positive feedback on how the ancillary texts look.
Concluding on my final music video, considering the narrative the audience now have a clear understanding than they did compared to my first draft feedback which shows due to my adaptions and changes the connotations through my video has been partly-successfully received by my target audience.   

No comments:

Post a Comment